Thursday, April 21, 2011

Whats in my wallet?

If you were to peek inside my purse right now you would find a whole mess of things. There are four pockets all together so there is room for an abundance of items. You will know right of the bat, I am not that organized, I have things tossed about and scattered all over the place. There are papers that are crumbled and keys that are lost. One thing you would find out about me is that I love God, and I love my church. My Bible and my notebook are with me always, along with all of the announcement papers I get when I go to church. Something people might assume about me is that I am very social, I have a few invitations to friends parties, along with lots of pictures of my friends and me.

Something that you might not pick up from looking through my purse, is that I am very sarcastic. I love to have fun, and part of that is messing with peoples heads. I have been told I have a very good poker face, and it is very hard to read me, and if you know me at all, i take that to my full advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment